Tuesday, June 2, 2009

1st day w coaches[fun eh?]

sat went 4 bbq at The Florida

sun
run
download things
trg

mon played com whole day till can cut fingers lolx

TUE
1st day c coaches,he finally said it to team
its ironic aint it
do e footwork.my thigh muscles nt strong enuf
den e half court turnin drill i tink i didnt geddit or i too slow liao
=B they only say instructions once
so i tink i muz get used 2 it 0.0
Jesslyn is so dead when shes bac
e court very slipperly
*cough* but u cant blame e court 4 everytink.so 加油!事在人为!
rotation is so fun
but i noe it'll only get tougher w increasin sets
e coach dunno i cant really serve high shots!
die
muz self-train liao since he emphasis on it 1
i mite wake up in e mid of e nite w leg cramps,well,hu noes =P
i realise days pass by quickly n somethings r juz nt within ur reach baby
gah..i tink e coach say i nt gd enuf.nt strong enuf.smash nt gd enuf.alertness nt high enuf.
idk i tink im lackin in everytink!
他山之石,可以攻玉
i hope my knees will nvr gv way,at least 4 e comin 1 yr..
square rotation
smash drive tap
follow up smash
defense counter-attack
type b4 i 4get =P
so stiff la me!grr..
[1st day 4 u,seemingly ls day 4 him...but at lest its nt 4 e time being]
when he broke e news[in a sense]it seems tt [seems] none of e badminton team was really quite sad
izit juz me[me?]or wad.i managed 2 stop myself b4 tears flow out agn.i managed 2 stop myself b4 all of badminton memories came bac 2 me agn
n den i rmb..how sweet everytink,every event,everytink we did as a class,u were always thr 2 guide us,help us.