Friday, May 29, 2009

it doesnt feel lyk its hols nw.

cl compo.wrote a 2pid story.shyt.

slacked.

cl paper oso shitty.

coffee.mugged acids&bases.

CHEM PAPER
its lyk a routine 4 me alr.whenever i c e word purity or yield i'll juz skip e qn w/o hesitatn.
i came bac 2 try 1 of these qns n i went.wa really cannot la.juz do abit den felt tis way alr leh
durin e exam,i was lyk,shyt,only me nvr study 4 this.l8r i muz go kill e person hu tolf me nt 2 study tis 1.den i was quite sad alr =(
papers collected.clara went,ehy!joanne,u gt study percentage thingy?
i went no
den i was tinkin wa henqq,at least i nt e only 1 hu nvr study =P
den aft exam.ur are dismissed
den went out of hall.
"ehy u gt study tis or nt?"
"ehy u gt study?"
yaya,basically 3A n 3N dunno how do percentage purity n yield la.
ok nw tt is impossible
so abt 1/3 of 3A gathered cuz we wanna protest le la.UNFAIR!
went 2 e stage.
teacher"sorry gals,i am busy now"
clara"ehy why is percentage purity and yield tested?"
teacher"i told u it was nt tested"
crowd"IT'S TESTED!"
[damn cool this part,seemingly we'd rehearsed it b4]
[low voice]teacher to teacher2:its not tested right?
[low voice]teacher2&3 to teacher"it's tested."
[low voice]teacher"i thought it was not?!"
teacher2"i think your better go first"

yea.yea, so i think he didnt c e paper la n i dun tink he wld b so cruel 2 wanna make us lose tt 13marks one so yea......Man do err.
but this totally affect 2/3 of e rest of my day.i regretted joinin e crowd=(

PHYSIC EXAM
i was damn scared ok.......
cuz i only felt e scaredness rite b4 e exam..
nat sleeve sumhow can get other ppl badges one =P pro kia
n OMG so tirin!
so many drawings!
my neck stiff enuf alr den e drawings,nid me turn e paper here n thr,wakao.i sit thr until bei tahan alr.
lk at clock.y wunt it mve fster.lolx.
my trip gonna b postponed but actually its kinda gd so mayb i cang osign up 4 e chem trip instead =)

dang-dang
i tot i was juz some housekeeping matters
i really didnt expect it to be tt when he called for us
i expected it somehow via eng purposely showin us his inbox on 2 periods n him callin me 2 readin sessn when he used"ur muz let e teacher-in-charge noe" instead of "let me noe"
its all so coincidental happening in a wk,tt i juz force myself 2 believe tt its all nt true
2 days later,fri,i 4gt all abt it.

im leaving the service
and thats a bold decision
i want to do it my way

clara broke dwn almost instantaneously at tt instant when he said e 1st sentence,which makes it difficult 4 me alr.but still i tried my best 2 remain chirpy through much of his speech.i onyl shed one tear when he was in e class loh =B
but e reason i broke dwn was when badminton memories came rushin bac 2wards me.
thr r alot of things i want to say,i noe he motivated me not just once,but many ones.
i noe he was juz e type of person i am,systematic n practical.
thr r juz so many things,i will pen it dwn...