Thursday, May 21, 2009

xctry '09 MR GOH IS SO NICE

half of my class top4 runners nvr come =(
aarthi sick,clara injured.
yi ning clocked 4th =)
celine got 11th?

they made us walk so far.then my hart lyk wan jump out alr.lolx.juz excited =)
strted.sprinted.running.
then sudd mr goh run beside me
mr goh:wah i finally catch up with you already
me:(shocked+smileszx)
[he cld actually lyk run w colleagues,chat,wadeva,of all gd runners in front of me,he wanted 2 pace me.so actually i was quite honoured in a sense =)][well mayb cuz he wanted 3A 2 get team event so he no choice had 2 pace a slow person of e 4 runners but i believe otherwise though =P]
then he was REALLY NICE
he paced me all e way home
2+km i was runnin la
3.3km strtin slow dwn
ls stretch kns 3-4 ppl cut me sia
zzz
but stilllll i hope i'd improved my position =) i hope hope hope!=)
o then i ran w priscilla oso =) quite fun
top10 lyk all trackers 1 loh lolx

rushed home
watched Angels&Demons w mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
shh!

deadbeat