Wednesday, May 20, 2009

###

#1 me:我不明白座右铭的意思.
teacher:那是一个人的规则,以让他更简单地知道自己要如度过每一天.
me:那可以有很多个吗?
teacher:那他不是很乱?

on the way home.........

#2 me:is it your first time here?
irene:no i was here before with my mum.
me:no.i mean here here this restaurant.
irene:ya.i came here with my mum before.
me:are you sure?then why you keep dropping stuff!
irene:maybe its because of you!
me:no.not me.must be you yourself.or this place doesn't like you!
.
.
.
irene:next time if joanne calls me i will never not eat with her.
me:that means you will always eat with me!
.
.
.
=D

#3 me:does FangLing study?
irene:ya.she's like the most hardworking girl in the whole hostel.do you know she is the
champion for math olympiad in china?go google her.=P
me:wah


#4 aunty:为什么你讲话讲到一半?
me:Orh.因为我在想东西.
#5 aunty2:wait!wait!wait!....wait!...wait!
she runs down stairs...towards her car..
aunty2:i'm here already.i'm here already.*smileszx*
summon officer walks away without a word.

#6: 2 primary school kids half my height stared at me enviously.
just because i was holding onto a bubble tea?