Friday, November 21, 2008

yea my sis is bac n nw every mornin she will come in2 my rm n apparantly tt will wake me up la.lolx.most of e time is tt kinda time im supposed to wake up but im still stuck in bed time kind =P
if u get wad im tryin 2 convey
=P
lolx my bro gt 193,hais GMSS
but walao!he gets 2 wake up lyk 1h aft me everyday liddat la!
zzz
finished writin denise's letter le ..=P
Cedar Musical was an okay success to me la,heh
90% of e sngs they play i hear b4 le xcept 4 e guitar sng 1 0o
heh i tink e 4 mums very funny
den e mr sng very act seh 1 loh

i tink ms siew lives near aljunied n e eh alicia's area?o.o
lolx saw her when reached sch on thurs den saw her agn when returnin home,she was goin 2 mrt.0.0
she was in a pink short jacket wif a purse but ya she lks kinda bimbo =P

lolx i wonder if i hav many fwens hu r catholic/chirstians 0o