Saturday, November 22, 2008

saturday is the most boring day of my wk currently,heh.
--woke up,breakfs,tv,storybk,lunch,tv,hp,dinner,tv,blog,slp--
tis is wad happened 2day la.hehx.supposed to go but reschelduled it le =)
lolx my eyes is in a blur?o.o
nw i everyday lyk slp 8h lyk still nt enuf loh,still am tired seh.lolx.i only gt lyk 5+h durin study period n nt tired so easily still loh!
they buyin crabs tmr..lolx wads so nice abt it la i only noe e nice part is e meat is sweet tt kind la but e sauce but i dun really lyk am so in2 it la.lolx.thus crabs r basically nt very interestin as a fd 2 me,lolx.
heh,dimsum 4 lunch n goin swimmin mayb,lolx tts if i can rush bac in time la.keke.my 2nd uncle jio alot ppl go swimmin tmr loh.lolx.my sis is unfamiliar wif waters,ha!
GMSS,bartley,macpherson,sth,manjusri,bedok--my bro's choices

i hope ur thr 4 me