Friday, November 13, 2009

finger injury

e bag of orange shirts was damn heavy if i'd had to carried it to tampiness sports hall but thankfully i need not travel there myself =)

do you know,i dont really understand why they say helping others is 储蓄 happiness
i mean e happiness tt ya get wun b more then e trouble u'd hav,rite?
so its dam crap la tis sentence 0.0

heh she cldnt stand me n told me 2 shuddap in e end =P

n juz when we were strtin 2 play better durin trg,den cel racket head hit my finger.she was tappin.
den l8r she put plaster thr.

den phoebe came along n "HAR" when she saw e blood clot n den she say y nvr put ice -.+ well y didnt u tink of tt earlier cel =p
nw my mid finger is taking over e index finger job 4 most stuff lyk typin =p
cn bend abit la but nt totally.so CNT WRITE cel T_T!