Tuesday, July 7, 2009

cha-pa-lang day?

gt bac ch,emath,amath,cl.
yes!pass ch.
emath amath maintained i guess?
cl.marks hit my min target.but i kinda depressed durin cl lesson cuz i noe my mum sure no happy de =( MCQs was my killer *swordszx
oh oh!new phy teacher!abt tay height n old n speak even softer than goh.lol!den nid use mike de 0.0 den he rite is uber proper lang n slow..............lyk i rite 1 my own word he rite 3 words lol so i lyk 1/2-dazin while he ritin.lol.
nt goin sch tmw cuz gt slight fever.lol.even if i go sch oso kena chased bac de.lol.only missin ch n emath tmw.yes!no lyk ch.emath well..bascially...ah.. i'll juz ask abt luh.. =(
hehe.if lin flares up tmw i oso wun b in class worsxz.but bad pt is if she wanna lyk tok 2 me 1 on 1 when i bac den die liao luh.
all my supposedly 4 gd subs marks 4 tis term lyk bac liao so left so-called 3 killer subs alr.bio+el.chem nt supposed 2 b k!n dun wan 2 b!but cuz of e freakin topics n i myself aint 2 gd seh =(
celine oso no sch 2day eh?mum says soreeye nidda 1wk de.0.0 wonders if she is infected by others[suay]or heaty.0.0

2day was a better-off day if i aint sick.zzz.
____!
i wonders if its east cuz go my directn de 0.0
ah..aft 1 long wk of so-called suposed hav sch.ah..____!