Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Flag Day w YT[children's society]

went 4 Flag Day w yanting 2day =P
while e rest were busy trg....tis was wad i was doin at bishan mrt outside...

"hi would you like to donate?"
[if person donating]
"this is for the children's society"
[later on]
"hi do you want a sticker?"

YES.tis was wad i was sayin only..these 3 lines...zzz.
LOL
but quite fun cuz can c alot of 奇奇怪怪的人
gd:3 ex Cedarians,1 volunteer,1 donater for children's society,ang moh tt gave $10,aunty tt donated 2 me 10times[juz 2 get 10 stickers.lolx],senior,ex vice head prefect of Cedar
bad:nanyang badminton galz,ppl hu gv 10c n auto take my stickers T_T,guy tt scolded me 4 wastin my time doin tis

its lyk e bag is gettin freakin heavier as more coins r inside lolx.
yay we did pt 2day
cuz we stand thr[walk abit]
hold on2 e bag
tok alot[irrelavent]

lolx e person say my bag is heavy when i only err..did lyk 4h of collectin $$ lolx

so sticky nw grr..

oh n 2pid yt didnt wanna get on2 e same mrt as me in e mornin =(!