Wednesday, May 6, 2009

tue
trg was quite alrite.
runnin.2pid celine&jynn wanted atop at e 3rd round.lolx
den make me "lead" at e 4th round den goh was in front of me,xpectin me 2 catch up.lolx.lyk he run very far away fm me liao,den slow dwn..den i catch up den he run very fs agn........cont
until i finish,lolx.
he tinks i very pro liddat.lolx

wed
hoho.2day double math only do 1 qn.alr e 3rd day havin slacked math lessons in a row.hehe.
juz realised he came sch is nt cuz some crap tinks he wanna gv us is cuz he wanna take pic,keke.
i tink la =P
sumore phototakin tmr n day aft~~
i hope my cheena teacher doesnt tink thrs anytink wrong w me n luckily i nvr score high high tis time round =P
henqq ars~~
it shld hav been paired work durin chem.she suxs.all e time in e lab i was washin tinks.n i 4gt 2 take initial readin=(n i lost my chem prac ws=(

went out w alena watch The Internatinal.
nt bad la.
is film of police tryin 2 bring a bank 2 justice but in e end he still fails lolx
2pid police la.gt 1 part alot ppl die.keke.actually all parts ppl keep dyin la.lolx.=P
~There are some bridges we must cross and there are some that we must burn.I'm the one that you have to burn~
on the list:
ANGELS&DEMONS
HARRY POTTER HALF-BLOOD PRINCE