Saturday, April 4, 2009

~yawns~

Eiks!
bought tis hp strap for $3.90.lurb it =D
F.my string snap lyk rite when i'd juz hit 2 shots heh but at least i noticed =P
ah-well.i take it its my fault.
but sumtimes its so diff tt i juz wanna gv up.but in e end,i juz cant gv up e game
when i strt gettin pekchek i usually cannot calm dwn in time 1,lolx.
e net lk-away 1 i haven learnt it yet but actually it u juz cannot really do it too often la cuz e net wun b sharp 1 wad
o n i found a new way to do bachand,i wonder if it works..
i nid to be fster,smarter,n a little sth else which i cant put in words
NarutoShipp muz w8 till nxt wk grr..
Sniper.its a movie abt guns.+ HK police.cl.dunno rating.09/04.
o my TCC card come liao.nice..
i really dunno wad 2 do..sumtimes i juz feel lyk bangin against sth la.but aft tt i gain cool den i realise i hadnt solve e prob anybit den i anxious agn lol
patience
heh i alr gt a plan but its dwn 2 whether i can folo it anot =P
i hope i can contribute more 4 sports' day n xctry tis yr w wad little i can[duhh nt cheerleadin]
shit.i gt tendency 2 slp while readin.=P
so tirin.i hope i can always gv my best in trgs.until i gt no more energy left.
visitin so borin.
o n whenever i "apply weight" on my left leg den my left knee as in e part fm knee to ankle thr pain i dunno wad 2 do w it.lolx den had 2 catch up juz nw w my family cuz they walk fs cuz gonna rain.lol
blue-blacks.mon:finger wed:left knee fri:small bruises sat:left knee agn.
i hope tmr is a better day.lolx.i shall keep my slpin times at 7-8h whenever thr is trg e nxt day =)
i wan 2 get gd timin 4 2.4km w wad little stamina i hav n i tink my shuttle run deprove by mayb 0.1s?hais.muz improve!!
shall go bac CCPS help if gt time aft competitn.
i realise i gt quite abit of long-term goals n they're equally imp so i cannot totally commit myself 2 them all cuz i dun hav tt time&spirit lol
my defense nids polishin.
communicatn break-dwn izit.i nid it more in matches.but im reluctant 2 open my mouth.lol
i dunno whether theresa was tryin 2 hint me sth ytd 0o
at tt match i juz wasnt in2 it cuz i was fed-up i tink
wadeva
i nid emotional-management classes i tink heh
i.dunno whether i can get promoted or nt.but im willing 2 try 4 e moment.if my passion is nt in thr,den i tink i dun hav a choice i'll juz switch bac.i wan to go further.i wan to be a better player aft e course of 1 yr.even thou i didnt meet my target tis yr.i tink.i'll try.i'll come bac stronger.i wan to come bac stronger.

ok tt tok was toally lyk we dun stand a chance so no bothers.we hav a chance.we're in Top8 alr.do ur best.strive for it.cuz miracles mite happen=)JY!