Saturday, January 31, 2009

lol i juz had a sudden urge 2 delete my blog.haha.
competition strtin tmr n my racket string snapped ytd nite.hurray?
yea so i haven restrin it yet................................................
my uncle went in2 hospital ytd noon =O
happy bdae 2 Jesslyn!
anticipatn of a stressful yr.
o n i didnt really xpected jo-ann they all 2 come early de.heh.
n i was e ls 1 2 arrive.oops =x
n wakao.i anticipated my racket strin 2 snap mthly but nt on 31st jan?!
freak.3 teachers 4 math=6eyes.[2 eyes alr enuf le loh =/]
missin bio on mon!=)
she's damn high-pitched=irritable
chem gt so many ws,c till blur le loh.
gt little angbao $ =(
lao-in yusheng 2nite =) tangyuan!
lol,eng is weird.he lyks kenpachi i tink?
lolx i dun really m xcited 4 tmr's match,instead is juz.-ok thrs a match tmr-'s knowledge.
wah luckily ytd nite take out racket 2 c if nt really die mann.
e cause is my dad brought home tis racket-Carbonex 10-its really old.lolx.so i juz take out my racket compare n ta-daa.
eng gave my ngoc angbao which has......................Cedar Fiesta $2 inside -.-
screwin el compo ta.
n Jesslyn's house gt alot goodies!!yum..
ths gv e bdae present very cute.ahha.gt part1 n i assume part2?=P