Tuesday, December 9, 2008

lol i didnt drained my energy
keke
goin runnin/swimmin ltr =P
n kor kor bringin me go run at east coast tmr lol is cuz he say he wanna run den my sis dun wanna run den left me hu can run in e family 2 peii him loh
hehe
but gt free lunch liddat anw seh =P
o n i realise thrs many little scars n injuries on both of my legs =(
o juz nw x traffic light tt time gt tis little boy&dad

2 ppl jaycrosses
boy: those two people don't care one, they just cross like that.
(moment of silence)
dad: they don't care is their business, anything happen we don't care.

o n old chang kee's newest mushrm&chicken puff is nice cuz its rather cheap n its texture is nice n thrs veggie inside haha ++ mushrm la =)
nvr try mr bean's biscuit b4...hmm..but i dun exactly lyk their flavors seh 0.0