Friday, November 28, 2008

okay so watched e Beverly Hills ChiHuaHua  show on wed =)
lox i wondered wads e meanin of geek&tweek then
0.0
ya its juz amusing n pretty funny e way of e dogs la
juz lyk unpredictable stuff u'd xpect frm dogs loh but it juz lyk appeared in e movie loh 0o
ah so e outin on wed was borin&stiff
-.+
o yea n tied new string 4 my racket on wed oso
purposely go n cut my string de cuz lyk only left half e thickness  of the string nia
o.o
change grip oso
=) like my new string&grip
grip is smaller n string gt more repulsion =)
o n my racket gt a scratch...aft e KL trip kena de =(
o yea n on wed i refused 2 go AMKhub la cuz im 2 lazy
keke
so ended up watchin tis instead of The Coffin =/
o yea den aftwards wanna buy a ring......but 4gt i was broke so yea..
n i nid a necklace!
LOLX
my current 1 is lyk black n i didnt lyk notice it till my mum broke it 2 me
heh
i wonder if Perlini Silver cleans it 4 lyk ppl even if thrs no receipt..keke
my bro is aslp nw.
yawns+burp.heh.

trg on thurs was slack
e PT part of runnin i frm 1st go until 4th loh
lolx supposed 2 b at least a 3rd 1 loh but i 太大意 le when nearin e end
hummps!
but yea they all went bac 2 lyk run wif e others den i juz sit den,gt wind.
hehe
den sprints was funner
but i hate it wif such a short dist=a short 1s 4 max speed,n sumtimes nt possible 2 reach max speed =/
i hate myself
y do i get slower wif ea round..i muz maintain..i muz improve..
i muz..i muz..i muz..muz..muz..muz...
den reached home around 6.30
promised my bro 5.00 bring him go bball de but trg draggged

if ur up 4 it u dun worry u go all out 4 it..


trg was nt bad but i wished i cld hav handled e situation more effectively n given my 200%
i shld hav been more patient,mayb better in words..
ah well..
freakin bio physics elecgeog bks darn heavy n my freakin mum told me 2 buy all of them 2day
n wth say nt heavy 3 bks nia
if 3 bks liddat nt heavy wld it hav costs $86.50 n lasted me 4 at least 2yrs?@.@
weirdo
bathed at jo-ann's house n dun really noe how exactly 2 use her bathrm so kinda wetted it alot
=X
den e dog licked me aft i bath =/
perharps e 1 tink i dun lyk abt dogs r they're dirty?0.0
den go celine's house n kinda 侵犯 her rm when reached =P
n..eeyore!!
~muacks~
den went basement..tried 1st game on pool?0.0 but at least 1 ball go in loh.den e black ball go in oso.keke
thnx Kellie,i hope i still rmb how 2 hold e stick,positn myself e nxt time round =)
dinner e rice nt bad e satay some hard some soft,lolx.left out fishballs =P tink e drinks nicest.lolx
did cheers which im super kinda depived of.lolx.actually e only part i tink i lyk abt cheers is 2 c others do it =P oh!nvr do e "n e moon shines bright in e clear blue sky" cheer,tt 1 i noe!keke.
den shifted 2 swimmin pool??0.0
watch jo-ann&kellie dance
thousand legged caterpillar n billibanja?in pool.heh.
den security guard came?o.o
den..agn shifted 2..mhmm..bball court
den ppl line-dance blah tok in a circle blah freakin aunties hu lyk 2 c us do e "gimme 1 clap"claps
den shifted 2 e other bball court agn..jesslyn go home
bball 15min which lots of rules were broken lyk pei yan runnin around wif e ball
jo-ann pullin alittle of my hair(i nid a hairband!=P)
n kellie can shoot pretty well n e lights had 2 go off heh
e cakes ar...1big1small.eh...but both choco cakes!heh.
[ooo..i gt muscle aches o.o]
eh...my hp died on me at e wrong time?
but anw eat cake den play in between wif gassy drinks tis time round[no fishballs!]
i drank lyk 4-5cups loh,tink i still O seh =P
shld hav open e chips la,heh.preferred it myself,maybe?0o

BBQ 4 chalet..

it's okay,everything is fine =)!