Friday, October 3, 2008

REVIVAL

hohoho.I AM BACK!lolx.gosh.2 mths?i hadn't been bloggin.pretty amazing huhh =P dunno wad to say leh..cuz i've gt 16 min more like?o.o n dun ask me why :) science was terrible..i guess?o.o only rather easy 1s r math&chinese =P lit juz heckcare.hist dunno geog dunno.tts it :)
nw nw..wad shall i do..i noe i gt alotta stuffs to get n..
hatchoo~~
kuz finished cleanin my computer table 4 2h n its still alittle dusty n im dead tired.yawns~~
i dunno wad to say..really..
went out ytd n queenie keep sayin my life is borin make me feel very bored oso.lolx.den eat alot.hah.walked at ps for 3h?n went citylink get her cds.lolx.no heroes2 4 u =P den ltr go home den jesslyn peii me go bugis get my book.n her hp cover?den take bus den ya..e fun part is talkin abt lots of random stuff??hehz.saw e rgs player at yoshinoya.0.0lolx!howcome everytime oso c them nt other sch players 1 nia.hais..saw jiayan&company n trg strtin on mon!:)but i tink i may die~~~..bought e bk for oraganizing my holidays.hehz.nt gonna waste it lyk e previous holidays la!sittin in front of e com mapling/auditioning/gameboy..n nt gonna let it get messy lyk e last holiday...yea.lolx im sayin wadeva comes 2 my mind.ya la.i listen sngs is lyk e sng hav a super big impact on me den i will "rmb" it 1 wad =P hehz.tired..n its mornin only?!hellz.=P
eh.yoshinoya beef 1 is nice la but takes very long 2 finish it(cuz 2 chewy?)
o. sims drive thr gt pasar malam but e sausage nt nice 1 -.- i ytd ask my mum go thr buy muah chee she say lazy
!!
actually i oso la.hahz.
walao.den ytd nite oso eat until very full..fat liao =P
o still nidda do e survey..n i shall strt takin random photos agn.hahz.
mayb tts 4 nw cuz im real giddy.o.o