Tuesday, October 14, 2008

hopelessness

i hav pretty much gave up hope on watchin on my house tv le lor.hais.change to watchin on com ba =/ stupid dad&bro.hoggers!!eh.does my mum wanna watch news counted?0.0trg so little ppl yet i still feel lyk a slacker.y?!i tink its my fault =/
ohho.tis sng is cute.i feel a little rejuvenated?o.o(check yes juliet)hoho.kena influenced de =P well.every little essence of you seem to make my day less dull...and eventually brighten it!(wif a little help frm sngs)hehz.hoho.e sng is nice.wonder if i will b able to reach nanyang poly tmr.0.0 guy frm health promotn board is humorous0.0shyt.did i juz lost e mood 4 poems?
ha.
shyt.bac to e fact tt i tink im nt doin enuf.RAWR~!hmm..i can't seem to convince myself e other way round which makes it troublin-.-well..at least i can stop tinkin abt it =)lalala.~~smile~~

the days seemed so dark
that clouds loated to loom by.
no ppl on streets,
no papers flew by.

an umbrella i carried,
standing out,
in the imaginary crowd,
seeing the world i claimed mine.

life was questionable.
meaning was far-reaching.
resistance was useless.
but it has all all changed.

the clouds went away,
allowing light to pass through.
shielding myself from it,
for the first time in my life

you gingerly took my hand away,
guiding me as i went on.
blinking as i accustomed to it,
comforts were what you gave.

learning to run before you walk is fine with me,as long as you found your day.








































searching for the meaning of life.its tough.but that's not the last you'll hear from me yet =)