Wednesday, July 30, 2008

hi :)

w00ts~~at least thr is some life in my blog nw =P
tinks im gonna mess up my inferences-.-
keep holding on cuz u noe we'll make it thru so stay strong
hehz.nvr finish pt =P then...
mr bean ice scream
gotta stay bac tmr 4 some dumb survey
den my sel survey oso.heck la.juz fake it.
sova presentation.sianx.
suay celine gt scolded my teh on tue--for shaking leg.0o
tay is damn mean.
let it go since u're unwanted
mayb ms siew is too nice?or nt.=P
ok.dun wanna care abt lit.compre dunno wadda do wif it =P
mr goh was lyk hint hint go jio ur pri sch ppl la 2day.
lolx.jt nt on9 nw -.+
i tink trg's pace is lyk very relaxed.hahz.overall i meant.
gt new bag
!!
sure canteen is empty 2day but wif me its nt.
lolx.
cham.eyelids wanna close liao.
tis post is short but still counted as 1 rite =P