Monday, June 30, 2008


sharmaine&me.(tsk.nvr tell mrs lee u were thr=P)

trishu,sinthiya&me.(ur r hot=P)

alicia,jasmin&me with an xtra han ru behind.hehz.

my prefecy buddy,looi han.ah~!long time no c u seh=(!

new green mambo bag frm sis in aus.ty!<3

friday
study.
badminton at kallang cc whcih is lyk 2 stops away only-.-
den ltr when wanna go home tt time,noe thr is 64n125 sumwhr but dunno whr.lolx.so wee say go bendemeer rd take 31,den ltr i change to 63 at kallang mrt cuz runnin l8 den change to 62.lolx.change 2 buses n im still sweatin when i reached sch.0o.so.e great alicia 4gt 2 bring e script.freakin out heather n pam.n me.n mrs lee.ok.so its ur fault.hahaz.but wif peserverance=Peverytink turned out pretty fine.so i wanna thnx heather n rushin e script,pam for makin e script n being on time.even though u were scared by e security guard u still went 2 take e script.lolx.alicia for nt holdin on2 my hand went we went up.but.hahaz.i didnt noe/4gt tt she cant hold on2 my hand when i put it in front.guess i was 2 nervous 2 notice.0.0.heather's blog says tears welled up in some ppl durin our tok?0.0.i purposely lk up when i was sayin mrs lee.hehz.den her husband took grp photo of us ltr.hahaz.
audrey is as cute as ever.gosh she had to leave early.mann.
saw alissa,sharmaine,han ru,looi han.
den cheng ee(p4 best fwen.hahaz.),jocelyn gay,veda and many ppl i noe but they didnt noe me either cuz i last time seen them b4,took dwn their names,scold them or juz pure luck tt i remember them.hehz.
saw mdm choo so went over n said hi! but she was busy=(
realized tt their badminton trg r on random days one.walao.slack la.no future le?hehe.muz JYJY!=D den can
e last rm of e p1np2 classes r always 4 ceramics
saw bibi n yvonne.yvonne lks lyk a "liu lang han".lolx.bibi keep wantin to take photo?0.0
saw sinthiya,soniya,sharmila n trishu.hahaz.long time no c them oso worz.=3
saw jasmin tan oso.nt suprising.hahaz.cuz still can c ea other in e days ahead.=P ps 4 a short sentence 4 u.hahaz.
aft takin pic wif cheng ee den went 2 canteen 2 find bibi,yvoone,pam,heather,alicia they all..den.saw learning saw thr oso.so do wad i usually do.went by e other side n hit her head.lolx.i tink i do tt to her in e old days too.hehz.many ppl q up 4 dinks seh.tis yr no fd stalls n drinks 1 oso.den lyk very empty e open house liddat seh.e gals hu played e piaono i tink they're gd cuz its mayb bcuz i cant play.hehe.
ya.so den learning strted hiting my head oso.ran around.den went to aa.sit dwn n e others strted talking to an ANT.hahaz.learning says im feminine0.0
wad
pamela&heather pangseh me cuz they gt car home lyk wth la!nvr send me home oso.tsk.*rolls eyes&blink*refresh0.0
den learning peii me n alicia go esso cuz apparantly she wanna go thr n buy tinks but i still held my doubt in e end as wth wld she buy a tink to eat la.but wadeva.den ltr learning peii me go bustop w8 4 my bus.jasmin tan n bibi came ltr.ok.i tink i muacks bibi.mhmm..sound effect only b4 goin dwn e bus.