Friday, June 20, 2008

credits to nicole fwen's blog

Rules:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

Starting time: 11.06pm
Name: Joanne chee

Sisters: sandy chee

Brothers: Kelvin chee


Shoe size: 7?


Height: 159.5cm-.-




Where do you live: aljunied crescent

Favourite drinks: chin chow! blackcurrent tea

Favourite breakfast: cakes

Have you ever been on a plane: yes
Swam in the ocean: maybe

Fallen asleep in school: yes. in kindergarten. LOLX.

Broken someone's heart: yupps


Fell off your chair: yea

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call:nt all nite though=P

Saved e-mails: yes


What is your room like: average

What's right beside you: air

What is the last thing you ate: toffee coated green apple=P

Ever had chicken pox when I was a baby.henqq ar

Sore throat: ya

Stitches: no

Broken nose: luckily nop



Do you believe in love at first sight: I’d prefer 1 wif lots of plannin

Like picnics: okay la

Who was/were the last person people you danced with: I cant remember e last time I’d danced =(

Last made you smile: computer

You last yelled at: some fuckily asshole thing which I cant remember nw


Today did you

Talk to someone you like: definatn of lyk 1st

Kissed anyone maybe nearly?0o

Get sick: maybe a little?0-o

Talk to an ex: nah

Miss someone: gonna ?

Eat: yupp



Best feeling in the world: happiness

Do you sleep with stuffed animals: ya

What's under your bed: air

Who do you really hate: nobody to e extreme

What time is it now: 11.14pm

Random

Is there a person who is on your mind now: if u juz mentioned it

Do you have any siblings: ya

Do you want children: no

Do you like your hand-writing: at times

Are your toe nails painted: nop

Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: hotel.hahaz.though I jzu realised many wld hav slept in it b4.

What color shirt are you wearing now: pink cum white cum blue cum orange cum yellow cum green shirt

What were you doing at 7:00 p.m.: having dinner

I can't wait till: nth really extreme for me tt im w8tin for

When did you cry last: dun remember.

Are you a friendly person: dunno =P

Do you have any pets: no

Where is the person you have feelings for right now: definition of feelings pls =P

Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now: yea

Do you sleep with the TV on: no

What are you doing right now: typing

Have you ever crawled through a window: maybe

Can you handle the truth: I try my very very best to hold on

Are you too forgiving: dunno.its a virtue aint it

Are you closer to your mother or: mum.strtin to with dad=)

Who was the last person you cried in front of: I’ve told u I dunt remember when I’d last cried!

How many people can you say you've really loved: many..

Do you eat healthily: sometimes

Do you still have pictures of you & your ex: virtual bf counted?0o

Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you: yes

If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to: ppl

Are you loud or quiet most of the time: slightly to e quiet?=X

Are you confident: try to cuz we hav to

5 things I was doing 10 years ago: so its..4.
1)learning ABCs in nursery
2)drinking chocolate in nursery
3)had my first memory
4)eating flower biscuit in nursery(I still ky today!)
5)sleeping

5 things on my to-do list today (tomorrow):

1)ipw
2)lunch
3)study
4)working out how to go ecp
5)talk

5 snacks I enjoy:

1)dark dark chocolates!
2)marshmallows!especially dipped in dark chocolate!
3)snickers
4)ruffles
5)popcorn

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:

1)donate $
2)save $
3)invest my $ wisely
4)spend
5)making hist
but I still tink $ cant buy some precious tinks still..

5 of my bad habits:

1)slants paper too much
2)writes too much
3)hates responsibilities.unless forced to then try to.
4)bad badminton grip
5)nt folding my blanket when I wake up=P

5 places I have lived in:
1)home
2)underwater world
3)hotel
4)school
5)chalet

5 jobs I've had:
lolx.shall change it to posts instead =P
1) student
2) monitress
3) prefect
4) group ldr
5) wadeva.

I shall forget abt e taggin part cuz I wanna watch my naruto shippuuden episode 63 NW NW NW!!!