Saturday, June 14, 2008

aviva semi final

lolx.realized tis is my 99th post =)
today is father's day.didnt care abt my father cuz he made me angry T_T
gade lost to lcw.=)
lolx.gt lcw n taufik signature.gheez.nvr let him sign on $ note =(
wmc lost.she's out.my hart hurts =(
china woman lk lyk boys doubles shld win.i guess.hope so =)
yvonne tinks gade is cute-.-
jiayi,jesslyn,alena,jynn,jynn sister,natalie n me prefers lcw to gade.bleahx =P

almost wanted to slp today.lolx.if tmr nidda wake up early agn.lolx.
shyt.everytink gotta w8 4 e match scheldule come out den can say=.=
FASTE COME OUT
!!
lolx.went early to reserve seats today.hehz.
long time no c aucitn.lolx.dammit its gt a patch 2day.zzz.

tried to pick up plastic bags frm e sea,cigarette butts,plastic,glass,biodegradable twigs and stones frm e shore.
n a smart jesslyn actually found a used condom in e sea =)
saw caresses on e big stone.
oil spilled.rawr~e sea lks rainbow but its nt gd ya noe.
e husky has a small black dot n much white spaces0o
confession:brought calbee prawn crackers in2 macs n pink dolphin in2 in door stadium
i didnt ate proper lunch n breakfs today 0o
smart jesslyn had to make me walk all e way to aljunied mrt bus stop which makes no diff if i juz w8ted 4 her at my house bus stop.ZZZ.
dunt u noe how deserted e road to mrt is dead early in e morning?!=P

im tired..but i still gt some stuff to c to.lolx.
wad a 99th post tis is.its lyk nt so special.LOLX.

walked 1 big round to alena's house.-.-
lolx alicia dunno how to speak 2 e cheena guy =P
my stone can hit e water surface 5 times!!new record =P