Saturday, May 10, 2008

happy mothers' day

eh.happy mothers' day?
=)
went for badminton celebration.hahaz.1.5h of hide&seek.
me too pro
they can't catch me.hehz.
lolx. i was like joined 4 teams in e first game?0.0 i ran around w/o a hp sumore
alone.
den me+jesslyn stayed at some gym playground for so long b4 they discovered us la.
hmmm..wonder whr celine they all hide.and its like how many rounds i ran around e condo la=.=pt izit?!
hahaz.jiayan "hide" in e function room.lolx.e food nt bad la...i like e "curry puff"!
ok.i was practically stoning when they were playing mafia
i owe crystal $6
caroline owes me a blue thingy wif my name
tink she died wif e chidori(watch naruto =D)
nah.itachi cooler.but nxt time its my turn to do rasengan =P

still cannot do 1b.zzz.

went bugis today.mayb i say jynn?then i saw pei zhen and wesley on e way home.
wad a small world.indeed it is.hehz.
perharps im changing hp to samsungSOUL.LOLX.gt 5megapisel camera+music player+radio+120mb phone memory and lights on e buttons?0o
ah.pepper lunch nxt wk.

a big feast awaiting us tmr?
yumyum.