Saturday, May 31, 2008

anything.

you've promised you'd guide me through all these
never leaving me alone
again

you've promised you'd not take me for granted
never abandoning me
again

you've promised you'd change for the better of us
never departing halfway
again

NO.i won't allow.
NO.it won't be this way.
NO.i refuse.i don't accept.

but what you've left is a
wound
in my heart.u've hurt me.have you realized that?

but what you've left is an
emptiness
in my room.u noe only u can fill up that gap.havn't u?

but what you've left is some
footprints
on e floor.u noe it can't be retraced.but i really hope u cld?

the light flashed through my
corridor
as i waited for your arrival
once again

don't stay away
please don't walk away
i'll allow you to say anything, anything
i know you wanna stay
at most
i'll allow you to say anything, anything