Monday, April 28, 2008

broke.

my T.A. paper was full of correction tape.end of day
nah.i went out.
went bras basah wif alicia to buy shinglee.bought 2 pens ea.then alicia didnt wan 2 let me buy e 10pc correction tape but i snatch e money out of her wallet.put tgt wif mine.JUZ NNUF!den e cashier lkin at us.den ask us still wanna buy or nt.heh.i gt it my way.duhh.den we were totaly broke.we left 60c.den we went 2 e badminton chop dwnstairs.ask e aunt 4 a badminton bag.lolx.den she showed me tis ORANGE badminton bag.lolx fell in love wif it =P den e aunty say can gimme for $15.den ...
so i called my mum n told her to come ltr n buy for me.yeah.
den we ea bought 60c icecream n alicia tot tt mac ppl ONLY wore red shirts.alcia ar.ur colorblindness gettin worse liao.
den we walked at bugis junction n bugis street for dunno how many hours den i dragged alicia 2 accompany me 2 NL den i juz told her 2 walk tt way.hehz.actually i juz said based on wad she told me la.so i didnt noe n didnt care cuz anw i was in e COLD cosy library n she was out in e HOT sun instead.heh.=P ps worz.