Friday, August 7, 2009

national day around the corner..

hehe funny 2 c nat on hp tokin cl =p
im incomprehensible she said well i shld juz reply her w a postcard =)
i lyk e NewUrbanMale orange bag!
but i oso lyk my current bag!<3
G.I.Joe is very eh computerised.lol.i believe i prefer other thriller movies.its really too computerised 4 me lol i felt lyk im watchin a digiterised?supposed cn watch show on my com.heh.lol.cuz i usually watch on comx ma.
i hope Rose cheer will b successful =)

to do+buy in decreasin urgencies-budget
-pavathy's bdae present-$15[time left 1-2weeks]
-_____________for cheer+my team-$15[time left 3wk]
-towel+box+letter?-$30[time left 3.5wk]
-badminton de?mm..idk hw they wanna go abt doin it oso[time left 3.5wk]
-beau special bdae[brooch?]0.0-KIV[time left 5wk]
subtotal:$60+1KIV
>save all $ for comin 3 wks

my stuff
-jigsaw puzzle necklace[i]special[i]
-box for neos
-heels[still haven find nice de =/][time left 5wk]
-n may boots if gt nice de

wants
-BIGGER PENCILCASE!

people owe me
-coin box!
-$10 for broom[really cnt stand it so gettin brooms 4 badminton!]

2pid melanie!i rite her letter durin double math period den went her class den fwens say she went home alr liao..2pid!!
but anw..double math was a dam killersxz mansxz.esp w eh *cough cough* heh.

OMG!national day celeb was a gd tink.it's better than nth joanne=)it's better than nth..