Sunday, August 16, 2009

thigh muscle..

whoo~trg 2day den.............pull/tear my muscle=p
i dun tink is sprain 0.0
=( i hope i cn go 2 trg soon..............
tue-trg
wed-10x80m
thurs-trg
fri-200m
sat-rot at home 0.0
sun-trg-=( muscle tear?
mm muscle tear lyk more serious 0.0 so i tink is muscle pull but coach keep tell me bo diff de 0.0
very pain.............
at home nth 2 apply de haha
my mum went 4 NDR so me home alone =(
my aunt say want come dunno whr she nw =(
pain pain cnt climb stairs shyt =( y is my class on 3rd storey =(
im gonna fail amath =(
geog n bio is very dry 2 memorise/study/revise for =(
oh no tis post gt so so many =(
=(
im lyk blastin my music 4 no reason perharps juz im immune 2 it alr =(
oh yea my dad juz reminded me abt run so mm..cnt run =/
hais!!!!
zzz!
oh yes cuz i cnt climb stairs so coach had 2 send me home =p
overhead bridge leh!i climb e stairs 2 e stage alr wanna cry liao luh juz nw =(
*sniff
~all about us,run away if we must~
oh yes.cuz i tap alr.den i come bac.wanted jump in front 2 tap agn since shuttle came up.so i jump liao tap liao -IMPACT- zzz den tt hw i kena luh =(
den i went pharmacy myself but den..............gt sh0 many wadeva muscle medi till i c liao blur even pharmacist nt around sumore so i gv up n went home.zzz.celine say i super suay 2day =( i tink so too 0.0
i really really tink i cnt go 4 e comin joggin session pe trg =(
i love chemistry!
ok super random 0.0
-DON'T THINK WIN OR LOSE,THINK NEUTRAL-